Highest run chase by india in t20

Team records edit, overall record edit Head to head record edit As of February 2022, India has played 159 T20I matches resulting in 101 victories

Team records edit, overall record when is the next t20 world cup edit Head to head record edit As of February 2022, India has played 159 T20I matches resulting in 101 victories, 51 defeats, 3 ties and 4 no results for an overall winning percentage.41. "India T20I Records Most sixes". Retrieved "India T20I Records Lowest match aggregates". Retrieved b "1st T20I, Lauderhill, Aug 27 2016, India tour of West Indies and United States of America". New Zealand at Eden Park in Auckland in February 2018. Score Team Opposition Result Year 248/4 Central District (20.0) Otago Lost 2016 245/5 Australia (18.5) New Zealand Won 2018 244/4 India (20.0) West Indies Lost 2016 242/6 Patriots (18.5) Tallawahs Won 2019 236/6 West Indies (19.2) South Africa Won. "India T20I Records Most ducks". Retrieved "Records - T20Is - Team Records Highest Innings". Verma (49 from 28) and Mandhana (55 from 48) ensured the pressure on the hosts' bowlers never let up as they launched the chase with an aggressive 85-run opening stand. Retrieved "India T20I Records Most runs england vs west indies t20 final in a year". Retrieved 20 December 2010. Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium. India won by byju's baroda t20 challenge 6 wickets. Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground. The highest successful chase for, india is 211/4 against ind vs sa t20 january 2022 Sri Lanka in the second T20I of the Sri Lanka s tour. Narrowest win margins (by runs) The narrowest run margin victory is by 1 run which has been achieved in 15 T20I s with. T20 Cricket - Highest Run Chases - Howstat

List of India Twenty20 International cricket records

Stats: Highest successful run-chases in T20I history

In their run-chase, Rohit Sharma perished early to Mitchell Santner. Recently, at the fag end of 2019, India tracked down 208 against Kieron Pollards West Indies in Hyderabad. Retrieved "India T20I Records Best economy rates in an innings". Narrowest loss margins (by runs) edit The narrowest loss of India in terms of runs is by 1 runs suffered twice. "T20I Records Most dismissals in an innings by a non-wicket-keeper". Bumrah took 28 wickets in 2016, the most for an Indian bowler. Retrieved 5 November 2021. However, KL Rahul and Kohli injected momentum back into the innings with an important 99-run stand off 50 balls. "T20I Records Best bowling figures in an innings". Jemimah Rodrigues, who came in next, also continued the momentum with her quickfire 19-ball. "Statistics Highest Average Number 6 espncricinfo". India winning such games twice. Narrowest win margins (by balls remaining). India enter the record books, india have now recorded the 10th most successful run-chase in T20Is. Highest run chase in T20: The scintillating second innings Highest Run Chase by India in T20 International

India record their highest-ever run chase women s T20I

Stats: Highest successful run-chases in T20 Internationals

The most is three catches on nine occasions. The audience gave a standing ovation for his 64 runs scored off 36 balls. 93 Best career strike rate edit A bowler's strike rate is the total number of balls they have bowled divided by the number of wickets they have taken. Retrieved 1 September 2019. All records include matches played for. India beat Pakistan in the World Twenty20 final by five runs to clinch their first major trophy since 1983. Bumrah with an average.54 is the highest ranked Indian bowler. "Statistics Highest Average Opener espncricinfo". 15 Most runs conceded an innings edit The first match of the India's tour of West Indies in 2016 against West Indies saw India concede their highest innings total of 245/6. Retrieved "History of Twenty20 cricket". Ajantha Mendis, Sri Lankan cricketer, is second behind Rashid with an overall career average.42 runs per wicket. Australia are the toppers after they chased down 244 against the Black Caps at the Eden Park back. India s highest successful run chase in, t20 cricket is 211/4 vs Sri Lanka in Chandigarh. Highest Run Chase by India in, t20. Highest Run Chase in T20 World Cup: from 2007 to 2021 World Champions Cricket T20

Video Why Should India 'Boycott' Pakistan Match at T20 World

He is followed by Tillakaratne Dilshan with 317 runs scored in the 2009 ICC World Twenty20. Kumar Sangakkara came in to bat.3 and started thrashing the bowlers to every corner of the field along with Jayasuriya. Retrieved 3 February 2015. India lost the match by 1 run. 39 Martin Guptill from New Zealand has scored the most runs in T20Is with 3,248. "The greatest slip catcher". Two umpires adjudicate the match on the field, whilst a third umpire has access to video replays, and a fourth umpire looks after the match balls and other duties. 35 Narrowest win margins (by wickets) edit The narrowest margin of victory by wickets is 1 wicket which has settled four such T20Is. Harmanpreet Kaur and, deepti Sharma made sure there were no hiccups and crossed the line with two balls to spare. India played its first Twenty20 game against South Africa in December 2006, and these records date from that game. This is the highest total chased by India women in T20Is and the third-highest overall. It was 12 th December 2009, India was playing the 2 nd, t20 against Sri Lanka in Mohali. It was a day-night fixture. No one was aware that we were about to witness world record run chase in a, t20I.Both the captains came for the toss proceedings, Sri Lanka won the tossSri Lanka won the toss. Verma (49 from 28) and. Mandhana (55 from 48) ensured the pressure on the hosts bowlers never let up as they launched the chase with an aggressive 85-run opening stand. English T Live Score - Vitality Blast Latest Cricket Video - New Zealand Women vs England Women T20 world cup 2021 live telecast in india

Comments: Highest run chase by india in t20

• Xucixe say:

India Women Vs Australia Women Live Score (T20) : Full .This is the highest total.

• Coqetowe say:

How can India qualify for the T20 World Cup semi-final? .During the 2016 T20I game in Lauderhill, India made 244/4 in their 20 overs during the 246-run chase against the Windies.

• Nylog say:

Sharjah cbfs T20 Archives Sportsgyan .The Aussies total of 245 is also the 2nd highest in a run chase in the.

• Nigita say:

PGA tour - Tournament Schedule .Highest, run, chase in T20 World Cup Share England once chased a score of 229 by scoring a total of 230 runs for 8 wickets.4 overs against South Africa, which is the highest score chased.

• Socuxanu say:

Germany vs Norway Live Streaming-GER vs NOR Live .Women's Super Smash, t Get the latest Women's Super Smash T20 live score, news, live match updates, and ball by ball Commentary.

Categories